practical resource for freelance writer.
- Combining activities
- Making money
- You're happy to be a freelancer
- What is an amount involved?
- Finding a freelance writer contract example
- An in-demand freelance writer
- Writing on marketing: tips for freelancers
- Getting profitable writing positions
- The search for profitable writing jobs
- Earning money as a freelance writer
- Searching for well-paid writing jobs
- Getting paid for freelance online writing
- Looking for a good content writing job
- Getting money for freelance writing
- Where to find a profitable position
- Landing a writing job for nurses
- Finding a well-paying position
- Writing services
- Getting a freelancer for your essay paper
- Salaries differ in terms of writing services
- Looking for good websites
- Hiring a freelance writer
- Being a freelance sports writer
- Freelance Internet magazine writing jobs
- Highly paid writing positions for rookies
- Finding article writing positions
- Looking for freelance writing jobs online
- Starting a career of a freelance writer
- Getting an academic creative writing job
- Remote Christian freelance writing position
- Finding freelance content writing jobs
How to combine freelance writing with your regular job
If you want to make some extra money on the side you should combine freelance writing with your regular job. The best thing about freelance writing is that it allows you room to work with your existing schedule. You can choose to take a job on over the weekend when you have a few days to dedicate to it or you can opt to take a job on that has a week-long deadline so that you can work on it during the evenings after your regular job. Freelance writing is the ultimate in flexibility so you can work in extra time and effort when your schedule permits.
Instead of being forced to work when your boss tells you freelance writing gives you the opportunity to search for jobs based on your availability and submit proposals with your schedule. If it fits with the needs of the client then they will hire you.
Consider this: With freelance writing you can search for jobs that have a few days before they are due. You can pick a set of five articles that are due in one week. You can pick a single article due in four days. In any case this permits you to be flexible. For example:
- This means that you can write a few notes or an outline while your regular job is slow and there is free time.
- You can write during your lunch breaks or regular breaks.
- You can write one day after work if you feel creativity spark and you have a few hours before dinner.
- You can write at night after the kids have gone to bed and you are finally sitting in a peaceful house.
- You can get up before your day job and write before you have to get to work.
- You can jot down notes while you are en route to work on the train.
- You can write notes while you are waiting for a loved one to get ready for an appointment.
- You can write while you wait for anything including an appointment or a meeting or even travel.
In all of these cases you can work in freelance writing as your schedule permits and earn extra money in addition to your regular job. This offers supplemental income that can be very useful to you and your loved ones.
Tools for Freelancers
- Freelance writer's guide for beginners
- Searching for a technology writing job
- What do copywriters do?
- Business writing industry is waiting for you
- Personal improvement for freelancers
- Looking for technical writing websites
- Select your writing position
- Good freelance writing positions
- Working for a reputable writing site
- Finding a good freelance writing position
- Does writing come easy to you?
- Engaging a freelance writer properly
- A few words about freelance writers union
- Coordinating with the clients at a distance
- What freelancers usually do
- How to work properly staying at home
- Finding freelance writing websites
- Where to find freelance writing jobs
- Write about science earning more
- What you should do as a reelance writer
- Teenagers want to work as well: writing jobs
- Freelance writer's supporting material
- Tips for finding the best job
- Getting a job of a freelance medical writer
- Getting writing jobs easily
- Help me build a writing career
- Being a freelance writer
- Tutorial on freelance blog writing
- Online job boards: using them for free
- Is it worth becoming a freelance writer?
- Obtaining an online freelance writing job
- Networking for writers
- Writing fictional material: useful tips
- Obtaining writing experience online
- In search of a freelance writing job online
- A freelance writer's tutorial
- Features of copywriting
- A few words about the writing opportunities
- Peculiarities of being a freelancer
- How to get a highly paid freelance writer job
- Working online: finding a job
- Working in freelance writing business
- Freelancing is a solution for your budget
- How to get a good writing job
- Do you need a freelance writer?
Looking for writing job? Try this website for freelance writers.
Are you a writer? Get your writing job now at writingjobz.com